- 330% Increase in Organic Traffic (More than 4k Clicks P/D)
- Significant user engagement increases
- Over 100 knowledge box panels (rich snippets)
- Over 3000 new Facebook Followers
- Increase in Conversion Rate (65% increase)
- 35% AOV Increase
SCI-MX is an established protein supplements brand with products in lots of mainstream supermarkets including Tesco & Asda. The brand positions itself on high quality protein products including Protein Powers, Shakes, BCAAs etc. From exercise recovery to competition training, there’s a SCI-MX product to help anyone achieve their goal – irrespective of where they are on their fitness journey. From high quality protein powders, capsules and snack bars to ready-to-drink shakes and everyday sports clothing, SCI-MX has you covered. SCI-MX retail products in supermarkets across the UK as well as selling products online.
The challenge was to deliver an effective SEO strategy on the back of a website re-design & build along with full content rewriting, new infrastructure, significant speed improvements, SCHEMA integration and more. The challenge was to deliver an effective SEO strategy on the back of a website redesign & build along with full content rewriting.
- Re-design the SCI-MX Website
- Use historic user data to ascertain user experience
- Extensive user interface and user experience
- Re-write content and implement better content accessibility
- Produce a dynamic & adaptive SEO strategy
- Build links in a competitive landscape
- Increase long-tail keyword coverage
- Drive up keyword rankings for highly competitive terms
- Improve Organic Rankings for Relative Keywords around Product Based / Research based searches
- Increase Website Engagement
- Increase Website Conversion Rate
- Reduce POGOing (returning to Google)
- Increase Volume of 1st to Last Interaction
- Reduce Checkout Abandonment
- Increase Revenue
- Increase Brand Awareness
The strategy for Assertive was to fully revamp the SCI-MX website, making it faster, easier to use, more intuitive & better for an end to end customer experience. The website was re-designed, making it perform much better organically.
We reverse engineered a number of supplement websites to assess the most effective route forward to compete in a highly competitive space. This includes significantly more weighted product pages, better product filtering at category level, high quality content, internal linking, taking full advantage of SCHEMA / rich snippet data & more.
The strategy then became content and link based – building out a plethora of pillar and research pages around protein supplements, diets, healthy eating, training regimes and more.
We were able to substantially increase long-tail traffic and query coverage for SCI-MX which increased rankings and ultimately product sales through the website.
What our clients say about the service we deliver.
We’ve enjoyed working with Assertive, they’ve been extremely supportive and very good at delivering content, links and technical improvements. They owned the content strategy and provided support in other areas where it was required.
Head of Digital @ SCI-MX